With our depth of expertise, content and consultative approach to building learning solutions that puts your organization and its people first, Workplace Learning helps you build a more resilient workplace culture for the future of work.
Resilient workplace culture matters
Resilient cultures are built on three key pillars:
- Maintaining a strong focus on the mental health and wellbeing of employees and leaders
- Ensuring respect, diversity and inclusion at the heart of everything an organization does
- Equipping leaders at all levels with the skills and tools to support their teams and lead organizational change
Resilient organizations are more adaptive, agile and can sustain their competitive advantage over time. They are better positioned to overcome disruptions and challenges, as well as helping employees manage their wellbeing and emotional stress.
How workplace learning builds resilient cultures
To build a resilient culture and achieve your organizational goals, your teams and leaders need to build critical skills and competencies. That means workplace learning must become part of your strategic planning using both internal and external insights:
- insights into the future of work
- employee expectations and engagement
- your own organization’s needs and goals around leadership skills, mental health and wellbeing
Effective workplace learning is not a series of “one-and-done” events; rather, it is an ongoing strategic effort to create behaviour change, drive employee engagement, and achieve organizational goals.
Why choose Workplace Learning?
We’re able to confidently help you do all of this because:
- As a global leader in mental health and wellbeing, we’re the only learning provider that puts wellbeing and resiliency at the heart of every program. We ensure they drive behavior change that you expect.
- Our insights from mental health research and your Employee Assistance Programs give us an ability to understand your unique business and people challenges and customize our learning solutions to fit your specific needs.
- Our Learning Consultants are a trusted part of your team; they work with you to develop your resilient culture strategy and recommend learning solutions that fit you best.
By focusing on building a more resilient culture, you will be able to:
- Create a productive, mentally healthy work environment,
- Build a respectful, diverse and inclusive workplace,
- Attract and retain talent.
Resilient workplace cultures are ready for the future of work. Workplace Learning is the partner to help take you there. See our award-winning programs and reach our consultants to build your plan today.